Review of Andrew's Services
Investment Planning, Portfolio Construction & Implementation
- Holistic approach to investment advice comprehensively incorporates a client's personal situation, financial circumstances, time horizons, and risk tolerances to arrive at appropriate portfolio solutions.
- "Dx3" Portfolio design process focuses on risk-adjusted returns and a multi-faceted approach to risk mitigation.
- Efficient and low-cost portfolio implementation and maintenance.
- Consideration of non-capital-markets financial solutions including private placements and annuities.
Client Education and Coaching
- Help clients become more sophisticated and engaged regarding financial matters.
- Ensure that clients remain on course during market turbulence to avoid the many mistakes made by most casual investors.
- Retirement plan review.
- Consideration of Social Security, health care coverage, and related retirement concerns.
- Retirement distribution planning to make certain that withdrawal order is both financially advantageous and tax efficient.
- While we are not accountants, LPA can help clients optimize opportunities for tax-advantaged investing.
- Portfolio solutions include tax-efficient asset location planning.
- Tax-loss harvesting when available and appropriate.
Family and Legacy Considerations
- 529 accounts and education planning.
- Wealth transfer preparation including family financial education.
- Charitable giving strategies.
- Assess insurance needs to ensure that coverage is appropriate and that no coverage gaps exist.
- Contingency and continuity considerations.